I've received the last two packages of squares for Mom's comfortghan.

I am quite surprised with how evenly the colors and combinations ended up being.
It breaks down like this:
Warm Brown: 21
Ranch Red: 21
Multi-Colored, finished with Warm Brown edge: 9
Multi-Colored, finished with Ranch Red edge: 7

Isn't it funny how that worked out? Everyone sent in the color schemes they had made and no one knew what anyone else was sending to me and it ended up quite even! I'm quite impressed, to say the least! I will even it up by making a couple more with both colors, edged in the red.

Here are the squares I received from April and Patricia. Both of these ladies are in Yahoo crochet groups with me. Thank you so much April and Patricia! I really appreciate your time and thoughtfulness.




0 comments:

Post a Comment